The library’s programs for adults include:
- Defensive Driving Courses
- Book Discussion Groups, including a group focusing on international mystery fiction
- Author Talks And Appearances
- Readings By Local Authors
- Summer Reading Programs
- Computer Classes
To find out what our upcoming programs are, stop by the Reference Desk in the Rattray Room, give us a call, or check our online calendar.
We ask that anyone interested in our programs please register in advance. For most of our programs, priority in registering will be given to residents of East Hampton, Springs, and Wainscott. All other interested registrants will be placed on a waiting list, and we will call when an opening is available.
Stop by the Reference Desk in the Rattray Room or call the Library at 631-324-0222 x. 3 to register for our programs.
Children’s Program Guidelines
- Babies through grade 8 may attend age appropriate programs.
- Programs are open to all, but priority is given to East Hampton Library District residents.
- Registration for all programs begins two weeks before each event.
How do I find out what Children’s programs the library has to offer?
Check the library’s online calendar or pick up a brochure in the Children’s Room.
How do I sign-up for a Children’s program?
You may either sign-up, in person, in the Children’s Room or call the library at 324-0222 ext.2.
What if I have to cancel a program that my child was signed up for?
Please call us at 324-0222 ext. 2, so that we can notify another patron on the sign-up list.
Unfortunately we can not guarantee your spot if you are late for a program unless you call us ahead of time at 324- 0222 ext. 2.